STUBBEN 2254 STEELTEC EZ CONTROL PRECISION D-RING BIT
- Bit always remains in perfect position.
- Functions as snaffle with light rein pressure.
- Functions as mullen mouth when pressure increases.
- No pressure on palate or nutcracker effect.
- The contours of the mouth piece help the horse to find the correct head carriage.
- Horses that tend to get strong are corrected by a change of pressure points in the mouth.
- Specific shape of the D-rings bear on the outside of the mouth as a gentle correction to resistance to the direct rein.