Horze ProBell Boots
- Extraordinary protection and comfort
- Protects against hoof impact, overreaching and trauma
- Heavy duty and durable shock absorbing Neoprene
- Hook-and-loop fastener across the front for secure closure
- Will not cause friction
- Close fitting
- Sold in pairs
- Close straps prior to washing. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent, line dry
No rubbing! Just comfort and protection with these well-made bell boots.
A great protective over reach boot for training, as well as performance. Neoprene adds durability. The sturdy lining absorbs energy from overreaching while the hook-and-loop fastener secures the boot from spinning. Unlike Wellington Boots, you no longer have to worry about the pastern being rubbed raw from spinning. These boots are extremely durable and tear resistant making them a customer favorite. These boots can also be used for protection during side passing, pivots, and massive spin work, by flipping them upside down, placing them around the knees and hocks.