Horze Chicago Tendon Open Front Horse Boots
- Excellent Protection and Ample Support: These open front boots are made from a sturdy, durable plastic that will protect your horse's tendon area from strikes and brushing injuries. A perfect solution when jumping or trail riding!
- Long-Lasting Comfort: Its soft neoprene lining acts as a cushioning which prevents painful discomfort and rubbing. Ideal for long hours on the trail or in the arena.
- Snug But Stretchy: Strong hook-and-loop fasteners provide the perfect balance of snug fit and stretch, allowing even pressure distribution for ultimate comfort and protection.
- Pairs Well With Horze Fetlock Boots: For a complete set, order a matching pair of Horze Fetlock Boots for the rear legs.
- Easy Clean: Simply wipe the hard plastic shell and neoprene lining with a damp cloth to get rid of dirt.
- Rinse with cold water. Air dry
- Plastic. Neoprene
Horze Tendon Boots offer a simple and affordable way to protect your equine athlete.
A simple design and a multitude of colors make these a great choice for tendon boots. Protect your horse's legs during schooling or use during turnout when rough play could cause injury to the legs. Made of plastic and neoprene.