Horze Avalanche Rain Fleece
- DURABLE. This blanket is created with a 1200D polyester square ripstop outer with reflective trim. The fit allows extra comfort at the withers and prevents rubbing.
- MEDIUM WEIGHT ALL WEATHER PROTECTION. Waterproof, breathable, windproof fabric has a high neck with shaped shoulders and U-cut fit in front that allows more room for the horse's legs. This blanket is the perfect weight for the changing seasons.
- STRONG HARDWARE. Buckles are made of high-quality, durable material and taped seams for waterproof durability plus hook and loop fastener front closures with T-buckles overlaid for quick and easy fastening make for a sturdy turnout choice.
- VERSATILE. Detachable elastic leg straps and a large tail flap attached deep on the back of the blanket offers full coverage and wind protection.
- PLENTY OF RANGE OF MOTION. Extra high gusset is moved forward to allow maximum freedom and cross surcingles with elastic are for added flexibility to keep your horse happy.
- 1200D Polyester square ripstop. 3000mm/3000mvp waterproof/breathability.
- Machine wash with cold water. Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not tumble dry. Air dry only.
- For protection from light rain and cooler temperatures, this waterproof sheet has a cozy fleece lining to keep the chill away."
The secret underneath the Horze Avalanche Rain Fleece traditional-looking turnout blanket is the warm layer of fleece lining. The lightweight sheet is perfect for use in mist or light rain and can keep your horse dry and cozy when he goes out for a quick roll or short-term romp in the pasture. The fleece lining is warm and soft. For longer term use, add a shoulder guard to protect your horse's delicate coat from rubbing and chafing. This sheet is the ultimate choice for early spring rainy seasons all over the world.