Horze Avalanche 1200D Medium Weight 150g High Neck Turnout 24047
- Buckles made of high-quality, durable material
- Taped seams for waterproof durability
- Detachable elastic leg straps
- Large tail flap attached deep on the back of the blanket for full coverage and wind protection
- Fit allows extra comfort at the withers and prevents rubbing
- Velcro front closure with T-buckles overlaid for quick and easy fastening
- Extra high gusset is moved forward to allow maximum freedom
- Cross surcingles with elastic for added flexibility
- High neck with shaped shoulders
- Reflective trim
- U-cut fit in front allows more room for the horse's legs
- 1200D polyester square ripstop outer shell to preserve 3000mm/3000mvp waterproof/breathability/windproof benefits
Generously-cut all weather blanket is a great choice for most climates.
Fluctuating temperatures can bring havoc to horse owners. When it's cold in the morning yet temperate at lunch time, it's impossible to keep your horse from either freezing or overheating if you pick the wrong weight blanket. This great option is a mid-weight design and will keep your horse protected without causing him misery. The 1200D shell fabric is designed for durability and the soft, lightly lined inside is soft yet warm. This blanket will be a smart choice when you can't decide what he should wear.
Machine wash with cold water. Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not tumble dry. Air dry only.
This turnout blanket will take your horse from early fall to early winter and again from late winter to early spring in comfort. The lighter weight blanket is great for most daytime turnout.