Absorbine Veterinary Liniment
- Absorbine Veterinary Liniment
- Relieves, soothes and refreshes sore muscles, stiff joints and arthritis pain
- Blend of natural herbs and oils
- Stimulates circulation to the affected area
- Helps make recovery time quicker
- Multi-use formula is also an antiseptic for minor cuts, abrasions and insect bites
- Gel is scented and easy to use
STORE PICKUP ONLY
Absorbine Veterinary Liniment aids in the relief of temporary muscular soreness, tendonitis, stiffness and swelling caused by exposure, overwork or exertion.
Providing trusted pain relief since 1892, Absorbine Veterinary Liniment was originally formulated by Mary Ida Young to soothe the muscles and help improve the welfare of hardworking 19th century horses. Today, America’s oldest horse liniment continues to offer a comforting blend of natural herbs and oils.
Refreshing antifungal body wash also acts as a bracer and tightener. Absorbine liniment stimulates circulation where applied. Treats superficial cuts and abrasions; helps prevent hoof and sole infections.Absorbine equine liniment's blend of herbal extracts contains calendula, echinacea and wormwood. Will not blister, stain or remove hair.
Easy-to-apply Gel has a pleasant spearmint scent.